Engineering Notebook – 02/14/2019

Attendance:

Alex

 

Goals:  

  • Adjust the current positions in the code to allow the new bucket to work with the current autonomous programs.
  • Troubleshoot and fix any problems that the robot might have in the code or structurally before the next qualifier.
  • Practice driving and operating the robot with the new attachments.

Meeting Notes Alex

  • To make sure that the new bucket would work we made a new program to extend the x-rail and dump the team marker with the new bucket design. Because this worked when we tested it separately we changed the Gold_Marker_Crater_Auto program to incorporate the extension of the x-rail in order to drop the marker in the depot.
  • At the end of the meeting when we were testing the new bucket we realized that it was more inefficient and harder to use than the original bucket.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s