- Adjust the current positions in the code to allow the new bucket to work with the current autonomous programs.
- Troubleshoot and fix any problems that the robot might have in the code or structurally before the next qualifier.
- Practice driving and operating the robot with the new attachments.
Meeting Notes Alex
- To make sure that the new bucket would work we made a new program to extend the x-rail and dump the team marker with the new bucket design. Because this worked when we tested it separately we changed the Gold_Marker_Crater_Auto program to incorporate the extension of the x-rail in order to drop the marker in the depot.
- At the end of the meeting when we were testing the new bucket we realized that it was more inefficient and harder to use than the original bucket.