Alex, Cameron, Zach, Drew
Finish assembling the full field
Discuss and attempt to solve the problems with the robot
Attempt to fix the autonomous program
- Investigate different ways to make the linear lift go faster
- Increase the efficiency of the robots driving skills by replacing the mecanum wheels
Meeting Notes Alex
- We finished building the full field.
- We started to work on the autonomous program as the robot was not unhooking from the latch.
- We raised the linear lift by a bit and found that that worked. We need to measure the distance and change the autonomous program.
- We noticed that the meccanum wheels were digging into the mat.
- We then swapped the meccanum wheels and ran the program again.
- The meccanum wheels were still digging into the mat.
Meeting Notes Zach
- I started creating a new linear lift that used a worm gear instead of rack and pinion.
Meeting Notes Cameron
- I removed and replaced hubs on old mecanum Wheels.
- I added a new motor hubs to the new gray mecanum wheels.
- I added the new mecanum wheels to the robot.