Charles, Alex, Cameron, Zach
- Finish double x rail bucket extension prototype
- Finish chain controlled linear lift
- Assemble mats and new field and ensure autonomous programs still work
Meeting Notes Alex
- Helped assemble the full field that was recently bought.
- Attempted to make a program that would fix the problem with the robot which was that the left wheels would get wedged into the mat.
- Helped team mates when they needed it.
Meeting Notes Charles
- Charles and Cameron worked on the x rail system.
- We got a new linear actuator system today, but decided not to use it since it’s circular, and tough to attach things to it.
- We had to move one of the xrails farther away from the other so we could fit the bucket between them.
- Since our axle has a limited length, we put the pulleys for the second x rail on the inside.
- We attached the servo and c channel to the x rail so we could put an axle through, supporting our bucket.
Meeting Notes Zach
- Put a c-channel underneath the new linear lift to move it up off the wood because a sprocket was hitting the wood.
- Attached the rest of the sprockets and attached the chain.
- Put in a bolt and twisty tied the chain to the linear lift so when the chain turns the lift raises and falls.
- Cleaned up the mess on the work bench.
- Got the show robot working for tomorrow’s exhibition.