Alex, Charles, Drew, Zach
- Attach all electronics, make configuration, and test robot
- Zach and Drew drilled holes in the plexiglass so the electronics would be lower than 18” and attached all electronics.
- Charles organized the electronics with specific colors of tape for different motor controllers.
- Alex made the configuration. 1 of the phones had a system update, so we had to remake the configuration on the new set.
- One of the motor controllers wasn’t connecting so we switched out the controller. None of them worked, so we tried a different USB cable. We switched back to the original motor controller, then realized that one of the ports wasn’t working. We switched to a new motor controller, and got all motor controllers to connect.
- The Tetrix motor that extends the x-rail wasn’t working, but would rotate if connected to a battery directly. Switching to different ports didn’t work, so it’s most likely a programming issue. Next meeting we will make a new program to just control the x-rail extend.