Charles, Cameron, Drew, Zach
- Design a hook to latch ourselves onto the lander.
- Continue working on the mineral scooper.
- Created an idea for the hook, an eye screw bent at 90 degrees in 2 different spots, at perfect length to fit the hook and designed the exact measurements.
- The first bend was successful, but the second bend on both screws, even with a slower and more cautious approach the second time, broke the screw.
- Planned to fix this by getting a thicker and stronger screw.
- Cut the pipe so that it would fir in the box to hold the minerals.
- Attached the pipe with surgical tubing to the appropriate place on the robot.
- Experimented with many different positions to attach the servo and ended up extending the robot upwards with a 1×3.
- Attempted to test, but were ultimately stopped by phone/program issues.