Engineering Notebook – 11/30/17

Attendance:

Alex, Zach, Drew, Danielle, Charles

 

Goals:  

Builders

  • Practice driving the robot without using the lift

Programmers

  • Modify code to incorporate maximum and minimum limits for the lift

All

  • Make sure robot meets rules, regulations and requirements; if it does not change or edit to make it fit

Meeting Notes

Builders

  • Problems found:
    • Claw: It would not close enough to pick up the block
    • Linear lift: Lift would only go down and would not go up
    • Driving: The controls for strafing left and right were reversed
  • Solutions:
    • Claw: Added weather striping to the other side of the claw. But didn’t work
    • Claw2: Asked programmers to change the position that the claw started at

Programmers

  • Linear lift: We changed the program to make the A button go down and the B button go up after we figured out the motor was in a reversed position
  • Driving: We set that aside for next meeting because we ran out of time

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s