Alex, Zach, Drew, Danielle
- Practice driving the robot
- Finish all aspects of the robot
- Test and fix any issues with the program
- Reviewed and fixed program
- Found circumference of a sprocket (7.85″)
- Found amount of ticks, a measurement of sprocket and gear movement in 3 different distances: 950 in 6.5″, 1120 in 1 rotation and 86 in 1″.
- Added a variable
- Changed the amount the linear lift would go in 1 level and added fine tuning buttons
- Found that drive motors were inverted. Tested and fixed the issue.
- Attached plexiglass in a pentagon shape with 2 right angles
- Discussed the pro’s and con’s of horizontal and vertical weather stripping pads. Eventually chose vertical so the blocks would not get stuck diagonally on the horizontal stripping.
- Attached a rectangular metal plate to back of the claw mechanism to prevent block from going under the lift/claw and immobilizing the robot
- Discussed cutting of a corner of the claw so we can see where the block is
- Discussed adding metal support poles to the inside of the claw to keep the claw from bending