Jacob, Tyler, Danielle, Mikayla, Joey, Brianna
- Change tape to shelf liner.
- Mikayla completed both programs for ramp to pole and box to goal.
- Danielle thought about how to adjusting the servo.
- Jacob finished the ramp to goal program.
- Joey and Tyler put the shelf liner on two of the wheels. Then tested it and decided to put it on four.
- Joey and Tyler measured for the skirt and that we are going to use scrap metal for the skirt.
- Brianna assisted Joey and Tyler with the wheels and recorded what we did for the journal.
- Brianna should not cut shelf liner or design bracelets
- Her sole job for building is a gofer (go fer it)
- Jacobs program worked very well
- Hot glue hurts (who knew?)
- Next Time:
- Go to South Carroll and practice.