Jacob, Tyler, Danielle, Mikayla, Joey
- Complete wiring of the robot
- Design ramp for balls
- Continue working on autonomous program
- Joey and Jacob completed wiring the robot.
- Mikayla worked on the autonomous program with Jacob to complete the program for the robot to come down the ramp and turn.
- Tyler and Danielle worked on designing the ramp and prototyping with cardboard, also tried to use siding material, also decided to use a servo motor and chain to open and close the ramp floor.
- The ramp is too heavy using the siding material for the servo motor to handle. Will need to try to lessen the weight of the drawbridge. Need a lighter material.
- Next Time:
- Try a lighter material for ramp.