Jacob , Tyler , Danielle
- Attach bucket
- Complete building robot
- Attach all controllers, NXT, battery, and Samantha module
- Attach goal hook/servo
- Ensure everything is ready to be wired
- Choose Shirt design
- Bucket attachment – tried to attach the bucket with long bolt and stand-off (was attached but not very sturdy
- Complete building robot – Finished building main structure and frame
- Attached Controllers, NXT, battery, and Samantha module to the frame on both sides. On the right side we placed the Samantha module and 2 controllers. On the other side we put the battery, NXT, 2 more controllers
- Robot is ready to be wired
- Looked at 3 different designs for t-shirts, discussed having number on sleeve and names on back of shirts. Choose a design and t-shirt color, names on the back and number on the sleeve.
- Bucket – the bucket attachment is not sturdy enough so we discussed getting long threaded rods from Grainger to be able to use between the 2 scissor lifts to attach the bucket.
- Next Time:
- Work on wiring diagram for the robot and use the threaded rods to reattach the bucket.